What we collect:
Information you give us. We collect and store information you provide through our digital properties. The information we collect from you includes things such as:
- Email address
- Discord ID
- Survey responses
Information from other sources.
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information collected automatically online.
We collect information about your interactions with us including, for example:
- The type of device or browser you’re using
- Your IP address
- Your browsing behavior while on our website
- The URLs of the websites you visited before visiting our site (these are called “referring URLs”)
- IMEI/UDID (a numeric identifier for your mobile device)
- MAC address (another kind of numeric identifier for your mobile device)
- IDFA (Apple’s ID for advertising, a randomly generated number)
We may permit third-party service providers to collect and process some information from our digital properties. We may share personal information with those providers and may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. We provide more information about interest-based ads below. Our digital properties are not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
Reviews and other content you provide.
Our websites offer links to publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Be aware that anyone who accesses these areas may read, collect, and use the information you provide.
How we use the information we collect:
- Customizing your digital experience
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Preventing and identifying fraud and other illegal activity
- Engaging in internal uses such as data analytics with the purpose of enhancing existing and creating new products and services
You can opt out of interest-based advertising from third-party providers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info/choices.
How we share your information.
Dragon's Crossing does not exchange your personal information for monetary consideration. We share your information only in the ways we describe below. We may combine or share information among current or future Dragon's Crossing companies, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Providing customer care and technical support, including servicing products
- Sending Dragon's Crossing marketing communications and providing advertising services
- Personalizing the customer experience on our digital properties
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Detecting fraud and other illegal activity
We also may share personal information in connection with co-branded product or service offerings (including sharing personal information with business partners to validate offers).
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information for legal reasons, for example, if we are required to do so by a regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process. We may also share information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect Dragon's Crossing, our customers, or others.
We may share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, liquidation, or similar event.
How we protect your information.
You also can do your part to help protect the information you provide to us. Create a strong password. Use that password only on our digital properties. And do not share your password with anyone — especially anyone claiming to work with us. We would never contact you and ask for your password or security phrase — ever.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties; in some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing email, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “contact us” below
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the internet.
Protecting children's privacy.
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe that a child under age 13 may have provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us as specified in the “How to contact us” section of this policy.
Links to other websites.
How to contact us:
Last Updated: March 23, 2023